Support Center

Do these training programs enable me to teach ESL/EFL in U.S. public schools?

Last Updated: Jul 17, 2012 09:39AM MDT
Most Amerian school districts require that you be licensed by the state in order to teach in public schools. Some districts, however, are in dire need of ESL teachers and will hire people with a 4-year college degree and a TEFL certificate provided that they are willing to work towards licensure. This often begins as a long-term substitute teaching position.

Contact Us

  • Email us at if you can't find your answer in our FAQs. Our hours are M-F from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MST. We will respond within 1 business day.
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found